Are units being shipped by order number?

I just got email notification my table is ready for shipping. But not the water tray. I am really looking forward to getting my table and putting it together.

I spoke to one of their reps today about Mach3 items, but I also asked if they were still shipping out 100-110 units a weeks and he said, “yes.” That would mean that you, KrazyKevin58, will probably have your table in-time for your family free time.

I am 4899, so 3 weeks after you…

HURRY UP, LANGMUIR!..Just joking…

Iz

I really appreciate the updates and info guys!! Looking like maybe I’ll get some free time to play with the new toy haha

And thought I’d mention also, I’m not complaining at all! Just anxious, like everyone else haha Langmuir systems has done an excellent job with consistently pushing out tables by promised delivery dates, all while keeping up with great customer service to the guys that already have machines. And the tutorials and resources they provide are top notch, very impressed with the business as a whole so far!

1 Like

Well, we got the Mach 3 full version in an email last night, hopefully that’s a sign that it’s coming soon!

My table is scheduled for delivery tomorrow but water tray hasn’t shipped yet.

I’m 4745 my plasma just shipped. Getting closer…

Order #4688 is scheduled for delivery Monday! Well the table is, water table says preparing to ship!
I can’t wait!

I just want to give a shout out to Langmuir. I ordered my second table right bf they through out a coupon code for all the IG contestants. I was like great thanks, just missed it. They hit me back an honored it for me. That is great customer service. I am very grateful to have come across this company. I cut 6-8hrs on average a week 1/8 and 3/16 mostly. I plan to use my second machine as a 2x4 setup and keep my current one 2x2.

1 Like

Congrats. I’m 101 after you, so about a week left?
I’m like a little kid who can see the presents under the tree!

Order #4653 getting delivered today and the beginning of next week!

Table was just delivered. Unfortunately I have training tonight so assembly will have to wait until tomorrow. Still waiting on shipment of water tray.

Received and email yesterday saying my table shipped #4776 which is exactly 4 weeks to the day that I ordered it.

1 Like

My order (#4789) was confirmed on 2/15/19 and the table (but not the water table yet) was delivered on 3/15/19. Also 4 weeks. So kudos to Langmuir for hitting the expected date. My only problem so far is that I recieved "One item in your order is on the way. " just hours ahead of when the delivery was actually attempted and I was not there for the pick up on Fri. I’ve been quite anxious for the last several weeks, but knowing it’s in town and that I have to wait thru the weekend is killing me! :grin:
I do however know what I’ll be doing Monday…

1 Like

Just placed order #5215… Got a while to wait… GRRRR!!!

Oh well, it will be worth it!! :star_struck:

I’m getting a little excited… I’m order # 4899, so if they are shipping 100-110 units a week that means I should be receiving an e-mail within he next week or so that mine is on it’s way. Hopefully the water tray will ship with it or shortly after.

order #4843 here, this is getting exciting

Can’t be Long now

I noticed they dropped their advertised backorder time from 4-6 weeks to 3-4 weeks now. Either they’re shipping them out in bigger bunches or orders are slowing down… Hopefully, it’s they’re getting more out faster. So far I have loved how customer service oriented and responsive they are, so I hope their business continues to boom. With that said - get my CROSSFIRE shipped!.. Just joking

My order number is #5124 and I ordered March 9th. I was told 3-4 weeks expected ship date. I have my fingers crossed it goes out sooner. :wink:

For thoses that have received there’s does the plasma cutter and water tray ship in the same package as the machine?

mine all shipped seperate, laptop stand, cutter, water table then the crossfire its self

1 Like

Now the order page says orders shipped in 2-3 weeks. They must have really ramped up production. I just hope quality doesn’t suffer.