3D printed Cable managment & Sharpie Holder

So i been in love with CNC since school and i always had various tools using this, long story short i created some 3d Printable Cable management and Sharpie holder fo the Crossfire pro, Please us as needed attached is a link fo the file if you have a 3d printer! Suggestions are welcome. Crossfire Pro THC sharpie holder Cable spacers Holders. by latincmc13 - Thingiverse

5 Likes

Attachment is missing.

Do you have your Razorweld mounted on the ceiling? That would make @mechanic416 very happy (unless your roof leaks).

1 Like

How do You control the Sharpie function?

I use the THC function and lower it until it touches, the spring that is already on it helps with tension.

the 3d print has a taper and it allows the sharpie to go in from the bottom and it conforms to the shape of the marker. now i do remove it when I’m cutting.

1 Like

Very good. I saw the utility of a pen attachment watching Stuff Made Here’s relevant vijeo on YT. Any chance you are willing to provide a link to the sharpie holder design? In the OP you say there is an attachment but I don’t see it

2 Likes

Sorry thought i attached it, see link https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:4727002

i do not but i can see it being a good idea

Yes i did see that and its was nice i just dont have the know how right now on how i can make that so it functions directly with the Controller currently on the machine i would have to add a new one .