3d printed cable management

8 Likes

That really makes for a neat appearance. Nice job!

1 Like

Will you share the STL file please?

Thanks

Here is a .obj for my clip. Please

post pictures to this thread if you use it on your tables.I was thinking about selling some to fund a new printer but ill go ahead and share but would like a mention if used in any YouTube videos or build threads. Download and change extension to .obj.
tertherarm brkt - Copy.dxf (1.1 MB)

3 Likes

Had a few members wanting these so Im going to go ahead and print off some sets for purchase.clips only 25.00 shipped us.Pm me if interested.

( maybe I will get my post in the right place this time :grin: )
OK, I bought a set. Even if they had no practical value, the appearance is so much neater. But I can see that it holds my wires firmly in place much better than Velcro straps and reduces the chance of popping the torch off my magnetic mount.

Great job Heath!

1 Like

I have four sets of these printed if anyone is interested in a set.

Hey Heath, just a heads up. After using these for a while, these have really worked out for me. The Velcro allowed the torch cable to get in a bind and Pop the magnetic mount lose. Hasn’t happened since I got these. Great job dude.

1 Like

Thank you!!Glad you like them.

While waiting for some black filament to get here, I thought I’d print one in white just to double-check the fit. It fit like a glove. So I got impatient and am currently printing the other two in white also. I’ll paint them black later. Maybe. Haha.

Thanks for drawing these up and sharing them, Heath. They are great.

2 Likes

No problem.Makes me happy seeing them in use.

1 Like