2nd Gen Razorweld Cut 45 - THC Input Cable

When I ordered my crossfire pro I didn’t have a plasma cutter on the order as I hadn’t decided yet what to get. I eventually asked langmuir to add it which they did and I think because of this unusual ordering on my behalf they forgot to include the “CUT45 THC INPUT CABLE” in the box. Once I realized this I contacted them and they quickly shipped one out, but I’m not sure it’s the correct cable? I cannot get FireControl to stay connected/read voltage with the cable.

I know my THC setup is functional as this can see voltage readings:

Anyone with the same setup mind comparing the cable you have? Thanks

Read through this and watch my videos

lost arc

If you see Voltage while Idle it will do what mine does, I put a christmas hook on it and a washer to hold it down so Voltage reads 0.0, they are sending me a new cable this week, it was too loose

Mine was noticed after a perfect month of cutting and it just started

@Ibuprofen if you have same issue just email tech support and let them know

1 Like

Sorry we must have missed this. Hopefully you’ve been taken care of by support. It looks like you’ve got a V1 Razorweld with a V2 cable.

https://www.langmuirsystems.com/thc/guide#vim-wiring-rw45

Definitely reach out to support if you haven’t already.

1 Like

I should have updated my post! I reached out to support and they’ve sent and I’ve already received the correct cable. I have not had a chance to test it out yet though.

GunTruck1776 thanks I’ll keep an eye on the Voltages!

Sorry to reply in an old thread but I wasn’t really able to find a solution anywhere else and we didn’t have the connecter either. Found this product on Amazon that works for us: Amazon.com

Thought it would be worth sharing in case anyone else stumbles upon this

1 Like

Nice thanks for adding that to this thread. It’s been a while since I last posted but I haven’t had any issues with the cable Langmuir sent me.