24" x 48" expansion possibility

I was planning on doing this mod myself but for the price I’ll just buy it.I need to clean mine and install new slats anyway.

Only 5 more weeks now :wink:

No pressure :yum:

4 Likes

Count me in too. That’s awesome!

1 Like

I will be one who buys it so add me in

Hi, Any updates on the kit? On scedule?

3 Likes

It would be very cool, waiting impatiently…

1 Like

@langmuir-daniel Are we down to 4 weeks now!??

1 Like

Well 2 weeks ago he said 6 weeks from then…:grin: My math says you’re right. Just a question of whether they’re still on track for that original estimate.

So far the material is ordered, the hydraulic punch (to put all of the holes in to the lower rail) design is complete and is being built, and the punches and dies themselves are being built. So far we are on schedule. The only thing that would create a slip in the schedule is a delay in receiving the tooling, or if there are issues with it.

5 Likes

Great news :slightly_smiling_face: Gonna be a fun summer if it stays on schedule.

1 Like

Awsome, Thank you for quick response the Question everyone was wondering.

1 Like

Can’t wait I’ve got a job I’m holding off till I get it.

this is awesome news I love the table setup but sometimes wish it was a bit bigger, count me in when they are ready for release.

I am definitely interested in the upgrade. 4 weeks from now cannot come soon enough :slight_smile:

1 Like

Take my money right now for that upgrade!!! Then take my money again in the future for the 48" overall upgrade. I’m ready Langmuir. Where do I paypal?

1 Like

Alright I have some updates!

• Expansion kit steel tubing received and cut to length
  • Lead screw stock received
  • Hydraulic hole punch for lower rail tube leg holes is complete.

The last thing I am waiting on are the hole punches and die buttons that interchange into the hole punch machine, hoping those get here this week. We have 2 weeks to go before we are ‘late’. I think we’ll make it.

6 Likes

Are you going to offer it to members of this thread first?! :grin::grin:

Awesome! I am son the edge of my seat in anticipation :grin:

Nice… have you prototyped this yet?

@langmuir-daniel is there any chance you will be taking pre-orders?