Where is everyone from?

Marion, KY western end of KY

1 Like

Anyone in Virginia Beach / Hampton Roads area? Would love to come check one of these bad boys out live and in action!

little bit of a drive but im just south of Richmond if youā€™re out this way

1 Like

Calgary Alberta Canada. Is where Iā€™m located. From Gregory Polmans

Bonjour, je comprends que vous ĆŖtes propriĆ©taire dā€™une table Langmuir ; est-ce que cela serait possible de vous joindre pour recueillir vos impressions? :slight_smile:

Oui, avec plaisir.
mikedut@hotmail.com et je pourrai vous donner mon numƩro par courriel.

Vancouver, WAā€¦ Canā€™t wait for mine to arrive!

Just got mine up and running this weekend, finished
making the water tray and slats, made it so it a self
fill and drain system, worked great, take a minute or
two to fill or drain.

2 Likes

Just about 20mi. WNW of Milwaukee Wiā€¦

Ok so after staring at that beer for a bitā€¦ Im thinking a few of those and a big ole grilled Tbone.

1 Like

East Central Indiana. Just north of New Castle, IN.

Tallahassee, Florida. On order. Should arrive in 2 weeks.

Iā€™m from Ottawa, Ontario Canada

Hello! Iā€™m from Trois-RiviĆØres, Quebec, Canada. Just reveived my plasma table this week and started modifying it to be 2ā€™ x 4ā€™

4 Likes

Looking to get in touch with the person from Strongsville, OH. Name is Willy on the map. TIA

Jim Colt from Enfield NH (1/2 way between Atlanic Ocean and Canada on the Vermont, New Hampshire border). I have been cnc plasma cutting in my home shop for over 30 years. Worked (now retired) for Hypertherm for 41 years. Here to help anyone with plasma cutting related questions. I do not have a Langmuir machine (have another brand that I have owned for 17 years), but am very familiar with Langmuir and have used one.

5 Likes

OKā€¦ Today would be a GREAT day for a tall
frosty oneā€¦ Just one of those days at the 'ole salt mineā€¦ :wink:

Hi Jim:
I have followed you for quite some time. On this forum, replies are sparce and vague. I keep wondering how to post a picture on this forum. If you know, please let me know how.
Thanks,
Dennis Leslie

I do it the long harder way, not being much into it. I take a picture with phone. text it to an email. drag the picture from the email to the desktop then drag it to the reply box. Much easier ways i know.

Thanks Jim. After my message to you, I stumbled onto the ā€œupload buttonā€ (the one with the upward pointing arrow). With that, I was able to access pics off of my android phone.
Take care,
Dennis Leslie