Where is everyone from?

I generally find that replies are as detailed as the question posed. Oftentimes a “question” that the user’s machine stopped working or they can’t upload a design, etc. has no details, no copy of the file that’s causing the problem, little or no info on cutter used, power, amps, standoff, material, tips, etc.

When the details finally come through, answers are generally forthcoming.

I’ve not noticed a previous question from you on how to upload a pic. There are a couple of posts about doing that I found doing a forum search but it’s a quick answer that you seem to have found. For others who might stumble on this post looking for the answer, there’s an upload button when you post or reply to a posting. It looks like a rectangle with an upward pointing arrow although your operating system may look a little different, here it is:

You’ll get a dialog box to attach or drag & drop your file and it will upload to the forum. There are size limitations so you may need to shrink the file.

There are also file type restrictions to help prevent malware so some files (like .TAP files) can’t be attached. However, you can zip them or rename the file type from .TAP to .NOTTAP and you just need to let folks know they’ll need to rename the file when they download it.

BTW, helping is often a good way to get help. Here are your stats over the past year:

Compared to someone else’s.

Sometimes you find what you bring :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Whilly here what can I help you with. Don’t go on this page as much as I once did. But I do keep coming back

I was wanting to know about your table and see if I could possibly look at it.

Greenville North Carolina (East NC) Bout 1.5 hours from Raleigh.

I am from Kemptville Ontario and I am looking into purchasing one of the machines. Looking for current owners in the area to talk about these machines.

I messaged you, don’t know if you got it. I’m not that familiar with sending messages back and forth

1 Like

Northeast Pennsylvania here. Future owner. Learning in the mean time.

1 Like

Wadsworth,IL here. On the WI/IL border. I run a full cnc machine shop in Zion,IL. Bought a crossfire mostly for personal use to make custom motorcycle and hot rod parts. 20 years of experience with troubleshooting flakey software and machine controls. Hopefully I can contribute to the group.

Great to have someone with extensive experience contribute.

Oshkosh (B’Gosh) Wisconsin, the land of beer farts and cowpies.

Lawrence, Kansas.
Rock Chalk!

Mid Missouri. Near Ft Leonard Wood. Retired army and current civilian instructor for the Army.

1 Like

Lake Elsinore, California

High Springs, Florida

East Orlando Florida

hi from owatonna mn thinking about buy the pro

Welcome, the pro looks like a really cool piece of equipment, I love my crossfire, so much fun to be able to cut out what you need when you need it.

hi im from owatonna was going to order one of the new pros wondering how yours is working out

1 Like

Cool! My pro will hopefully be here in January. If you ever wanted to head this way and check it out before you buy, let me know!