Where is everyone from?

There seem to be a few New Englanders but we look to be spread pretty far apart. Think I’ve seen 2 VT, a MA, I’m in CT.

1 Like

Looking like one from Missouri. Yes some people still live there . Me anyhow. :eyes: I hope you all find it interesting where people here are at. I sure do. Wish we had an interactive map where we could click on our home places.

1 Like

Drlguy and I live 20 minutes away from each other. Anyone else near Cape Cod?

Next Saturday maybe? I sent you a Pm.

I’m in central Maine

I’ve created a private (forum members) Google map. Here’s the topic with the link and instructions:

2 Likes

Ha, me to, live in Idaho Falls now.

Fort Bragg,Ca The other one.

Central Maine , transplanted here.

New to the forum… crossfire order #3881
Houston, Mississippi

Orlando Fl:grinning:

Idaho Falls for me. I’ve got a lot to learn so hoping to check in with all the local owners sometime.

2 Likes

Feel free to add yourself to the map if you havnt. Strictly volentary but the best way to see who is close. Maybe make a life long friend. Or just get together for some help. jamesdhatch was kind enough to make it for us all here.

1 Like

Vegreville, Alberta, Canada!

So pumped to get cutting.

2 Likes

I am from Tulsa ok I am still just playing with mine

Le Mars, Iowa. Ice Cream Capital of the World. Look it up. Just ordered mine last week.

I have a client in South Sioux City NE and try to hit LeMars for Blue Bunny and Archie’s whenever I get out there :grinning: Welcome to the fun!

Perfect. I hope I can learn this when it arrives.

Dennis Leslie in Prescott Valley, AZ

Raleigh. NC

Number 40 on the map.
Thanks JamesDHatch for creating it.

1 Like