Are units being shipped by order number?

nocturnalwelding, at least you got that. Chris is 90 behind me and his is supposed to deliver today.

1 Like

i was wondering same thing
2557 was my order no notification
superposed to ship on 23

I’ve had my table for a week. I’d love to get the water table so I could ACTUALLY use the thing. I’ve emailed them and they seem to have trouble giving me a straight answer on when I should have it.

1 Like

Hi Jason. I’m actually seeing your Water Table was picked up by UPS yesterday and you should receive it Wednesday. Our system lags behind with tracking information emails so you should see an email with tracking info soon. Thanks again!

2586 delivered today. (I am within 1 day delivery from Langmuir) Did not get any tracking emails from Langmuir. I suspect my water table is in transit and will arrive in a few days.

Order #2559 on its way today received tracking number and notification from both langmuir and UPS(shipping over the border) :canada:

1 Like

So unless a miracle late delivery occurs tonight, my UPS delivery notice was a false alarm. I guess I’ll just have to wait and see if UPS catches up with their tracking app.

Order #3246
I’ve reorganized my garage, downloaded Mach, watched every tutorial and looked at every Facebook and Instagram post by anyone that has ever mentioned LS. I can’t wait. I don’t no if I’m batch 2? Or even a estimated month for shipment.

1 Like

Hello My order is 2646 and no shipping info at this time

When did you order? Did website say it would be a November shipment or a December?

Hello- ordered july 13

Order #2547. Received confirmation that Plasma Table will be arriving Tuesday, November 6. Still waiting on water table.

Very happy!!! Looking forward for my technician to assemble and test it…

Well worth the wait…

1 Like

Just got notice plasma table arriving Wednesday, Nov 7. Yea!!! Order number 2558.

I am 3163 and the website said november when i ordered but i have my doubts.

I am 3081 and when I recently messaged them they told me “by November 30th”. Seemed pretty confident in the message so I am staying hopeful. I am anxiously waiting and super excited but I also understand they are working hard and doing their best to get those machines out the door.

I am 3076 myself and site said November when I ordered.

1 Like
  1. Just got my table today…
    Box banged up and UPS Left it at my Hangar Garage door not my home​:disappointed::man_facepalming:
    To make things worse they left it out uncovered in the RAIN… even if they didn’t just continue up the driveway to my Actual house I have a car port right next to my garage door, COVERED!!

It’s heavy yes but that’s their JOB! I had no problem lifting it myself to carry into my Hangar/shop . Out of the Rain!

Just hope it works when I assemble it​:pray:t2::man_facepalming:

1 Like

Ouch! If anything is wrong with it, we got you covered. I’m guessing that it will run just fine.

2 Likes

#2563 UPS notice says it will deliver Thursday. Water table is suppose to ship this week. Getting excited. :sunglasses:

1. Will be here tomorrow