Are units being shipped by order number?

Ill be excited when i see it getting in the 2800’s and even more when i see a ship notification

2563 here, was suppose to ship Friday, they said I missed by 90. Should ship this week. Well see.

2394 here and it just made it to my front door, but my water tray came last week, both shipped at the same time apparently. Possibly a hiccup on ups’ part

2 Likes

2557 hopefully this week :slight_smile: Estimated was 23rd

woohoo 2484 shipping confirmation!

2 Likes

2482 just received text message that my table is on the way
UPS TRACK only shows ready for shipment. But nothing on my water table😩

3 Likes

Still waiting on my water tray as well. My table showed up yesterday but no water tray. I was told the water tray was supposed to ship last week, then yesterday I was told it was supposed to ship yesterday…still no tracking number. I’m at a stand still with assembly so I’m itching to get it!

1 Like

jasonshetfield, my guess is they are sending them to Tier 1 people who ordered later. Leaving the people who ordered with unit in Tier 2 short handed. It will delay many,including myself, unfortunately.

And that’s fine. That’s just not what I’m being told by them. I’ve been told twice it’s shipped…and it hasn’t.

Order 2482 table shows delivery coming monday the 5th
YAY!

But no water table.:man_facepalming::disappointed:

2 Likes

I just received mine but no water table #2482

Hey Guys, we had a fat stack of water tables leave yesterday and more today. We got behind on them- sorry in advance.

1 Like

Were tracking numbers going to be issued for these tables?

I just got my table today,Order #2530.

1 Like

Order 2653 update. I got shipping info from UPS last night, says unit will be here today…but there isn’t any package shipping progress on the UPS tracking website. Very confusing. Fortunately I will be home today if it shows up!

Order 2653.

That happens with UPS. They don’t always scan every package on the trucks as they pass through their centers. It’s frustrating and isn’t what they say they’ll do but there isn’t any way to make them do it. I regularly get deliveries show up when the only tracking entry was when it left the shipper 3,000 miles away :slightly_frowning_face:

I’m #2620 and only have a notification that a label was created.

I’ve never seen it happen, but with the weight and size of this package I could see why frequent movement to scan would be difficult, if not impossible! In any event I will post news later today if it shows up.

2 Likes

nocturnalwelding, chriscdev, Your order numbers are way higher than mine 2563 and I have received nothing, Was supposed to go out on the 26 Oct, then told it would ship this week. So if you got a notice I would hope mine is on the truck.

chriscdev I hope you get yours today. But I don’t understanding how I have not got mine.(order 2563).