Are units being shipped by order number?

Order # 2593 –
Getting closer I hope, but no shipping news as of yet. Gotta be close!
Ordered/Added a Water table last week. Hoping it will ship with my table order or close to it… Fingers crossed

#2620 just showed up. Was going to post a picture but its telling me I can post over 10megapixels.

Hello ,Order # 3072. I was wondering if there was anyone in North central Missouri who has got the table. Its all new to me and would be nice if i could find someone to show me the ropes. Thanks Jim

I just happened to see this - your table has shipped and tracking info sent - if you didn’t get it, please check your spam or junk folders!

1 Like

Just recieved my email and text, Thank you so much for following up on that.
Top notch customer support!
Any idea of a time frame on when the water table will ship?
Thanks

hello- just recieved shipping info order 2646 shipped nov 6 del nov 12 can’t wait

order# 2557 table shipped on 10/30 delivery 11/8
water pan shipped 11/06 delivery 11/12

thanks

Order 2563 here , Mine also has the same ship dates and delivery dates. Tomorrow cant come quick enough.

1 Like

Received this morning: Order #2685 is on the way.

1 Like

Just got shipping notification on order 2742. Expected delivery on November 10, nothing on the water table.

1 Like

ThAt makes me happier to see im getting closer

#2760 is being prepped for shipping! Turkey and CNC Plasma Cutting: Together at last!

2 Likes

We have had a good week, hoping to get the 140th machine out tomorrow which will be our best week to date.

9 Likes

That is great news. Thats what we like hearing! Thank you for all your devotion to us- the customers!

1 Like

Outstanding. Bet you never thought you’d hit those numbers :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Order 2563 here, Received my CNC table yesterday at work. Brought it home and took inventory. That was the best packaged item I have ever ordered. Water table coming Monday. Got my weekend planned!:sunglasses:

2 Likes

My tracking number says my table still hasn’t been picked up. Not sure how long the lag between label printing and shipments being picked up. 2742

@langmuir-danielI I apologize for not thanking you earlier I did not see your response. Pretty cool to see you guys monitoring your site well enough that you’re responding to comments not even asking for a response. I’m glad I went with Langmuir for reasons like this.

1 Like

Im Order # 2780 and I haven’t gotten a confirmation yet! but seeing order 2742 has a tracking number is giving me goosebumps of excitement !!!

3 Likes

Happiest day of my life! Just got email and text with shipment confirmation that a UPS label was created on 11/08/18 for my order #2911. and updated tracking shows “in transit.” Thank you LS! I always knew you guys ROCKED!