Are units being shipped by order number?

I think the table itself ships out when they ship the water table and laptop stand. It’s not like when they pre-ship the plasma cutter if you also bought that. So the rest of your order may be close too :slightly_smiling_face:

Both my crossfire and water table are on the way!!! Crossfire will delivered Monday the 15th and the water table on the 18th. Can’t wait!!! Order # 2254

1 Like

My order #2173 was delivered along with my water tray. All hooked up and running! I recently ordered the RazorCut45 which hasn’t shipped yet. But everything is up and running

1 Like

Got the table today. Now just waiting on the water table. :+1:

1 Like

@rynose63 What order number were you?

I’m order 1790 I received my Razorweld then water table then cut table then laptop. I have not received my laptop stand. All my packages came to where I work so I had no issues with receiving. I also got updated accurately on shipment location and all arrived on time. Sorry to hear so many of you did not have much luck with UPS. I guess I will have to contact customer service about my laptop stand.

people with order 2300 are just receiving theirs, i’m order 3208, why do i feel like mine won’t even arrive in November as stated by the website? they really going to make 1000 in a month?

They are shipping 100-150 a week. Thats alot of machines. These guys and gals at LS work really hard and probably alot of extra hrs to get us our machines and accessories. We did without them for all these years, a little while longer wont hurt, they are asking for patience so we receive a quality product. Im 2911 and I was informed if i ordered when it said november shipping, i will receive it before Nov 30th

3 Likes

Yeah i’m about 100 after you, if i’m cutting by christmas i’ll be surprised.

I thought i would spend the time acquring air compressor, laptop, getting wiring done in garage and sourcing metal stock but i’ve been able to accomplish a lot, quickly. So now i’m bored and anxious and i think about this every day.

Remember it’s not a linear match of order #s and Crossfires. Intermixed are add-ons purchased after the original order someone made. If you ordered the Crossfire and then later came back and ordered the water table or the full Mach 3 license or whatever, you’d have multiple order #s.

The one you’re most interested in is the Crossfire itself. All the others are simply things they can box up & ship so they don’t impact when you get your Crossfire.

2 Likes

My table order number is 2911 and when i last inquired week before last there were about 400 in front of me so it shouldnt be too much longer now

Exactly what he said. Even though you may have a higher number lets say 3000 and 2300 has shipped it could possibly only be 400 till your CNC is shipped…

1 Like

My order was for the unit with few accessories. I didn’t order anything seperate

I’m order #2404. My table/water table were supposed to ship on 10/15. I hadn’t heard anything on or by 10/17, so I reached back out to Langmuir and they said they had been set back a week so now my order should ship by next week. I’m in no rush but having to have to sign for the package makes me a little nervous lol.

My system was #2373 still haven’t received any shipping update other than it will ship sometime after the 20th of Oct. will update when i receive more information.

UPDATE:

Today 10/20/18 I just got my table in. So pumped to make room and get it set up. Lucky for me I’m close to the langmuir HQ and it only took 24hrs to arrive.

That was what I did. I got the table, water table, laptop stand and plasma cutter. Figured the laptop & software I could handle.

But apparently lots of people were ordering things separately which is what caused the order #s to not reflect how many Crossfire tables were ordered so you can’t just subtract the current order # being shipped from yours to see how far away you are.

Additionally, if someone received their machine with missing hardware, etc, we created new order numbers for that. Batch 1 was almost entirely linear, Batch 2 is all over the place.

Yeah I’m 2397 and haven’t heard a peep. Anxiously checking my email most days

1 Like

We can all jump up and down and voice our concerns.

All of us took a chance that we would even be getting anything. Langmuir is a new company and they are going to have growing pains. From what I have read they are striving to put out a quality product for all of us to enjoy.

I am sure it will be well worth the wait for all of us.

1 Like

My last major crowd funding/pre-order purchase was 3 years late. Every few months they’d push the delivery out another 3 or 6months. $5K on the line. That was a tough wait.

Langmuir’s delivery performance has been great compared to most pre-order situations :blush:

3 Likes