Are units being shipped by order number?

I’m 2462 and have received my plasma, laptop and stand. Ready to go!!

3 Likes

You should be receiving yours very soon then. I just got mine today and I was #2373

2 Likes

This makes me so happy to hear!!!

Just got my shipping notification for any of you who are anxiously waiting

2 Likes

Order #2484 patiently waiting…

1 Like

#2685 waiting very close to 12 weeks… and waiting

thats all? I was one of the early batch 2 pre orders. March was when I purchased. but thats what pre order is all about.

1 Like

#2356 here and got the email today that it has shipped and should be here Thursday. Just a heads up

1 Like

Order 2563 . CNC Table and water table. First estimate was Oct 20, then it was the 26th. Reading jasonshetfield post looks like it may be delayed again.

1 Like

yea I was told mine was supposed to ship out this week (originally last week). Ive got next week off so hopefully it still gets here soon :frowning:

Hopefully you will get it on your week off. My is coming to work so at least I will be here.

order 2780!! please come soon!

I’m 2279 and I’m still waiting

Anybody that wants a water table for $75 around San Antonio? Let me know , I don’t need mine.

Order #3176… Getting eager…

mine supposedly shipped out on 23rd

im 2557 didnt hear anything yet

1 Like

I’m # 2443 I received my laptop and stand last week still waiting on the water table and the crossfire . Hopefully I will hear about shipping soon.

2482 just a couple before you!!!

Lol. Got my cutter & Laptop stand. Do far

Nice, I ordered on June 1st four and half almost five months ago… was told September, then October…

2563, I was told the shipping on the 26th.

1 Like