Are units being shipped by order number?

Can i get a invoice for just a water table? I devided to go with all in one pc, no laptop.

so close im 2557
really excited

I feel ya man, I’m 2394 and so antsy…

i’m not even close i guess, i’m 3208! so my next month i guess, really excited for the addition to my shop

Laptop should be here this afternoon

My machine arrived today from UPS. Box was in flawless condition, not a scratch or dent on it. With my workload and degree program, I haven’t had a chance to look over the contents, but I did open the box! Seems like all is well. Glad it arrived safely. Can’t wait to get it up and running.

2 Likes

Thanks for this feedback - glad to know the updates to our packaging have been able to withstand the UPS beatings!

Absolutely! Impressed with what I’ve seen so far. Keep up the good work.

1 Like

Just got my UPS tracking. Mine should be here tomorrow. :metal: cant wait :grin:

1 Like

Hey rynos63, what order # are you?

My order number is #2290

That makes me excited!! I’m order #2254. Hopefully I will get my ups tracking number soon

It was interesting watching the UPS tracking. I got no updates until it reached the hub near Chicago. After that it was updated often. I wonder if it’s the particular hub that Langmuir has to ship from that has the issues with tracking? I’ve never experienced any of those issues from anything else I’ve gotten shipped from UPS. I ship a lot of items weekly with them and they always update the tracking for my customers. Just throwing out ideas…I certainly don’t know much about it. Important thing is the box was in great condition.

I think it’s the size that affects that. It seems that I can track small boxes at what seems to be every stop it makes when enroute across the country. But a large and heavy box seems to never stop across the country - or it doesn’t get scanned at stops. I expect the big heavy stuff get fewer transfers between trucks so they get loaded and don’t get scanned again until they’re near their destination or being shifted to the local depot for loading on the brown truck for delivery.

That could definitely be the case.

I went hunting for the weekend so missed signing for delivery Friday. Table was delivered yesterday and I must say everything is very well wrapped and packed. Spent about an hour and half last night working on it then had to go to a meeting. A few more hours today and everything is done. Just waiting on the water table to be delivered tomorrow and then it’s time to play!

2 Likes

#2302 just cleared customs as I had a phone call from them today, however I didn’t receive a email or any other notification that it was on it’s way. Excited!!

mine just arrived today. estimated shipping was spot on to actually early. said late this afternoon and it showed this morning.

Well still waiting. UPS just says order processed… :thinking:

Cancel that, it s just the lap top stand on its way