Are units being shipped by order number?

Glad I could help out!

Do all units ship from California?

Here’s hoping mine is in the next shipment!

:sunglasses:

Yes, they all ship from our facility in Lakeside, CA.

sounds like you need to chill out little bit

its been only 3 or 4 business days since they shipped it out

2 Likes

Thanks Daniel,

Seems like I’m on the other end of some people’s problems. Just got a notification from UPS that mine will be delivered tomorrow, nothing yet from Langmuir. We all need to understand that they are still new at this. I don’t mind the wait, it will be worth it.

3 Likes

@Deserttoad

You’re close by! Truck of machines was picked up last night and we’re just getting to send the fulfillment notifications out this morning!

2 Likes

Yes! Just over the hill!

I didn’t read anything snarky in Daniel’s reply. I have never seen a single comment on here from him that has been anything but helpful. It seems to me if UPS picks up freight their tracking is different than when it’s picked up by a driver. Just my experience.

2 Likes

My order 2072 is on the way.

2 Likes

Last week’s truck or yesterday’s?

I just got the email today

@jrak123 - Your label was printed on the 26th, should have shipped on the 28th (they don’t do weekend pickups) but at the latest it went out on Monday, 10/1 as there was a pallet of items they couldn’t fit in Friday’s pickup. Your WT was probably on one of the pallets that did make it. They pick and choose and Tetris if you will the boxes that will fit in their haul that day. Two other people with orders right next to yours have emailed us and are in the same boat as you - no tracking updates. We’re in contact with our UPS rep and they are doing some research and trying to give us an answer by the end of today. We’re so sorry this has happened - definitely understand your frustration.

1 Like

To keep the information rolling. I’m order 2555 and my computer is on its way. Already received the plasma cutter.

2 Likes

@jrak123 - So, no UPS updates, yet it shows up today. I don’t know why they don’t scan and then tell us they don’t have it - meaSnwhile it’s been in transit all week. The other customers who were in the same boat also had theirs delivered today. Sorry for the headache this caused you!

1 Like

#2192 just got my shipping email for the cnc!
cant wait!

1 Like

@megan ,

I was out of town yesterday and wasn’t able to get online to post. I actually received an update that the the table was in Illinois. The table showed up today, my wife shot some pics and sent them to me and it looks over all in OK condition. It is unfortunate that this shipping issue has caused so many issues and I apologize for being somewhat heated over the situation but it is not easy for me to take time out of my schedule to be home on specific days. Not only did I take time off but my wife also had to take half the day off work to receive the package. Had the information provided been accurate this all could have been avoided. I now understand that this is now solely the fault of Langmuir and it appears that this experience has aided in refining your process to avoid these situations in the future.

I do want to thank you for your continued updates and efforts to figure out where our shipments were. Thank you again for all of your help.

After reading all of these posts, I have gotten a little confused. Since I just got an email today saying my order has shipped, I thought this might be a good time to clarify.
I got an email saying my order was being prepped for shipping. It appeared that it was for the water table. I then get a text saying that my order has shipped. I check the tracking email and it says that the package is 129lbs…I’m guessing that’s the whole CNC package. I looked at the tracking and it said label created on 10/3. There is a delivery date of 10/9.
My confusion lies in knowing what’s actually shipped? Is it the WT or the whole assembly? If it’s in two boxes, wouldn’t there be two tracking numbers? Lastly, I don’t see how the packages will get from one side of the country to the other by Tuesday. If the delivery date is based off the date the label was created and not actually shipped, maybe that’s where some of the delivery date issues are coming in? I know for sure it will affect me if it comes later than Tuesday. Please correct any of my assumptions if they’re wrong…I’m bound to have missed something in all the posts.

@englishwheeler Please email us directly with your name (can’t tell from you user name) or order number and I can confirm which items have shipped. Each item has its own box and it’s own tracking info. I do not know what UPS derives their delivery dates from but I do know from all these users that in some cases, the delivery date changes.

It has happened to me before using UPS. I get an estimated arrival day and then its postponed for a few days depending on the size of the package and the location it originated from. after i take both into account i have never been disappointed. I think it has something to do with “in a perfect world scenario” and we all know we do not live in one haha.

2 Likes

@langmuir-megan order #2173