XR Would You Buy Again?

Hello All-
This is my first post- I’m in Wittmann, AZ and in the process of finishing up my sizable shop project and one of the things I will be buying is a plasma table and the XR is on the radar. I guess the biggest question is simply would you buy the XR again?

Yes, I would, table works flawless for me.

2 Likes

Yeah i would too. I have run other tables, and i still much prefer my langmuir. It runs smoother and firecontrol works well and is simple to use.

3 Likes

Welcome to the Forum .

I would re buy all my purchases from Langmuir including the XR .

Yeah some things were not prefect but it all worked out in the end.

no complaints

2 Likes

I would buy the XR again

2 Likes

Would you buy me ye XR over a 2023 Torchmate 4x8 with a 120 cutter and a plate marker for about $18k??

Depends on your needs, my Xr does everything I need it to do. I don’t need a marker but could add one to my XR if need be. Can’t beat the XR for the money…

1 Like

What’s a 120 cutter?
I don’t know much about the torch mate, what’s it got the XR doesn’t?

I would also like to know what the torchmate offers over the XR. that is a significant price difference.

I also fall in the camp of would buy again. I had issues up front with missing parts that didnt get shipped and some damage to my water table but in the end, my table works great. I do lots of work with mine and fire control is awesome to use.

I would say that there is a couple minor improvements that could be made such as factory table drains and the plastic cover on the z-axis with the lights could just simply be omitted (which i have done).

1 Like

I would 100% buy it again. Have cut thousands of parts and only minor issues.

3 Likes