Wrong THC cord?

Trying to finalize the assembly of my Crossfire xr 4x8 and I appear to have the wrong THC cord. I purchased it with the Razorweld 45 and the cord that goes from Voltage Input Module has two pins… but my control box plug labeled THC has three pins. I cant plug it in.

The two pin Torch On/Off is correct, and I can fire my torch but I cant plug in my THC due to the 3 pins vs 2 pin cord. Am I missing something here???

1 Like

@Sawitup Welcome to the Forum.

It looks like that Port was installed incorrectly. Unless there was a revision of some sort that should only be a two connection port.

This is a picture of mine which is correct.

@langmuir-cameron QC issue ?

1 Like

Mine is a two-pin port as well.

1 Like

Okay so something is wrong with my control box then :frowning: I honestly was hoping somebody would point out something I was doing wrong. It’s brand new machine I’m trying to get it set up. Hopefully they can probably some solution without much hassle so I can start to play soon

Can you open the control box ( Power disconnected) and take a picture of the back side of that connector

Yessir, it has three wires going to it. Thats the THC on top with the three and torch next to it with two.

So, just looking at the pictures, this one labeled IHS has three but the one it’s plugged into has two. Maybe they are reversed? The IHS wire goes to the motor and right above the torch. Do I have it wired wrong or are the plugs possibly in the wrong spot?

Sorry, I just traced the wire plugged into the IHS plug. The wire with three plugs and going to IHS goes into that little box in the torch containment area. Not the motor that drives it up and down

I’ll take some photos of the inside of my enclosure when i go to the shop

1 Like

Thanks, I appreciate it

It appears those ports may have been installed in incorrect locations. Attached just a few pictures of my setup. My phone is on low power so I couldn’t use the Flash. Sure a lot of screws to get in there.

1 Like

Man, that sucks. I feel your pain, when I got my crossfire I also had issues with QC. Not really much double checking they do in my opinion, but I would definitely email the support and show them this cause it’s a bit of a piss off. With enough complaints they will probably take notice.

Best of luck on your table.

1 Like

I have the same problem… Just got my table Friday, finished putting it together tonight and went to wire the THC and I have 2 pins in the exact same spot.

1 Like

So, internally the IHC and THC plugs are backwards. They are labeled properly on the outside of the box but inside the plugs are reversed.

I have my THC plugged in the IHC and my IHC plugged into the THC. My table is working properly now. I guess I just need to get a label maker in identify those plugs properly on the outside since the quality control people failed to do so.

I know it’s not Langmuir themselves assembling this, but rather the third party building their design. Hopefully they can identify the batch that is assembled incorrectly and get ahead of it.

3 Likes