Whos gonna win the XR assembly race?

so whos gonna win the race to be the first to finish assembly of their XR?!?

No one after order number #28555 :rofl:

:laughing: im order #31369 so im far from the front of the line. I just wanna see people start getting them together and running that way if there are any issues that come about they can possibly be addressed or at least be brought to langmuirs attention before mine gets shipped.

I’m pretty sure that @oneupperformance is going to be the first one to have a running machine. Im pretty sure that he is close to having his running.

2 Likes

:slight_smile: just about finished. Running the cables thru the guards now

2 Likes

Got mine up and running this evening!! The online instructions were perfect! They explain the assembly process thoroughly, and as usual, the packaging was extremely organized and easy to understand. There are just 2 things that I would tell you guys who are about to assemble your table. 1. Once your finished running all of your electrical cables thru the guards, manually move your x axis just to make sure you didn’t accidentally zip tie a wire that needs slack etc… 2. Calibrate the touch screen once you get everything set up. Out of the box it has a hard time reading where you touch (this is to be expected) but a simple 10 second calibration test gets it spot on!

Honestly before this machine, I didn’t really understand why people would program a hand held controller and add it to their machine… Now I get it lol it definitely makes moving the machine around easier. Also, the 400 IPM is a HUGE improvement over the x fire pro. This thing zings from one end of the machine to the other.

3 Likes

Seen your post on instagram. Awesome to see it up and running. Does the computer module have an ethernet hookup to network it?

1 Like

Honestly I didn’t even look. I have wifi in my shop, so I didnt even think to look for an Ethernet hookup

Oh I didn’t even think to ask if it had wifi. That works. :laughing:

1 Like

How many hours do you feel it took you? Did you do it by yourself or with others?

1 Like

The only thing I had help with was holding the frame to bolt it together, other then that I did everything myself. It took me a good chunk of 14 hours to do. There are quite a bit of pieces to it, plus I didn’t want to rush it and have to go back and fix something I missed. It wasn’t difficult to build by any means.

3 Likes

The CrossFire XR Is Here! Check out what you get. - YouTube I think I am a few day behind on the assembly.

1 Like