Where to buy .6mm tip for razorweld

So I’ve been searching all day and can’t find where to buy .6mm tips for our razorweld cut 45. I know razorweld doesn’t have the best market support, but I’ve seen some people mention using .6mm tips in the forums with there’s. Also, what’s the smallest lettering you guys have been able to cleanly achieve in 16g or 18g. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Welcome to the forum.

That would all depend on what torch you have on your Razorweld 45.

I’ve attatched a pic of the torch

That is the X45 torch. There is no 0.6mm/20 amp consumables for it. That has the one size fits all tip that works from 20 to 50 amps.

Well that’s just my luck. Is there a plug and play machine torch option that would open us up to a better array of consumables?

Langmuir mentioned in a post that hypertherm powermac 45 electrodes and nozzles work with the razorcut, but I’m assuming now, thats with the other torch handle?

No, that’s with that torch. But it don’t matter it still only one tip.

Yes there is a machine torch that will let you use smaller consumables.

What size is the replacements you sell?

Like I keep saying there is only one size cutting for the X45 torch.

My understanding is that torch uses (or can use) the Hyperthem electrodes and nozzles for their T45v torch. This comes in two offerings, shielded and unshielded for the Hypertherm torch but I’m pretty sure you have to use the shielded for the razor weld (someone here may know different). As already stated there is only one electrode, Hypertherm’s estimated kerf width changes with material type and thickness. So 18ga mild steel with a 45amp shielded electrode has an estimated kerf width of 0.054". With the same electrode on 22ga mild steel estimated kerf width is 0.035". This is with new consumables.
To simplify, if you download the Hypertherm info, and use it when you setup your CAM with their specs you can probably achieve finer kerf widths.
Hopefully you can make some since of my ramblings.

Do you happen to know about this machine torch? Do you sell or know where to get said torch? mechanic416

Click on Mechanic416’s avatar/name and it will give you a link to his store.