Where are my sketch tools in fusion?

this program sux I am trying to follow the tutorials and i have almost nohing like this tutorial guy>? i have no model work space or nothing?

YouTube has thousands of videos on Fusion. The program is designed for professional 3D CAD users so it has many more features then we use an a user base that’s huge. It’s also stupidly expensive unless you are a small business or educator. It’s pretty good that Autodesk allows the free license (although that makes it more likely that people will grow up into needing their paid license so it’s not all corporate benevolence :slightly_smiling_face:).

Look for videos by Jason as he’s an Autodesk employee and uses Fusion for a lot of laser work which has a similar 2D focus as the Crossfire use.

1 Like

Is there an alternative to fusion? Like sheet metal?

Sheetcam (about $150 USD) is a good alternative to Fusion for toolpathing and GCode generation for Mach 3 to use.

Inkscape (free) is a good alternative for design creation or modification.

1 Like

Yeah right now I’m creating my designs in photoshop only because I had a previous working knowledge. I just find fusion too cumbersome even though I’m learning it.

If you are comfortable in photoshop then Illustrator might be a better option for you. it makes vector graphics natively.

1 Like

Yes!!! This will make my life easier. Thanks for taking the time to tell me that.