What should I cut out what should I leave?

5 hrs on the hill…over 40KM skied…16 runs…top speed 78KMH…cruising…

1 Like

Ok, big deal. Do you have the whisky or not?
I am SOOOOOOOOOO jealous!

PS: my wife says “Good for you, Toolboy.”

I suspect she’s jealous too… And probably just as interested in Whisky, but not the scotch variety. More Irish, is she.

1 Like

my favorite…

as for skiing…2 nd time out this year…was able to out-ski the wife…first time in years…and I mean years she called it quits before me…

Talisker is sufficient. My fav is Lagavulin, but tough getting it in NC this year!

have an 8 year old Lagavulin single malt in the cupboard…very nice

8 year old? Lagavulin has a 10 and a 16. Never heard of an 8. On the other hand, you are in Canada so maybe the years are derated too… Maybe it’s been in the cupboard for 8 years? Hmmmm, mine last in the cupboard no more that 8 weeks, mostly 3-4…

Wow that looks great!! Good work!!

20 year member of the National Ski Patrol here… volunteer patroller at our local mountain. Happy to come ski with you and rescue you @toolboy :+1:t2::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

You’ll need that keg of whisky that the St. Bernard’s carry around in the old country…
That’s the only thing that will revive him.

2 Likes

I carry a little for just such “patients” regularly

:joy::joy:

seriously…those a few words never to be used with Whiskey or scotch ever again!!!

Well here is the finished, came out pretty good I think. Proud of it.

Got to tell ya, just scratching the surface but I think I came a long way so far. Thanks to the forum and some very helpful users.

4 Likes