What options are you guys going with?

What options are you guys going with on monday? Im basically checking every box, but still dont kmow what the die options are.

I don’t think anyone does at this point. I sent my deposit in during PRI and sent a email once the options were told about. I added everything to my order but I never got a acknowledgement. Maybe I should follow up.

1 Like

I’m getting the 2-axis backgauge and the stand. I’ll probably pass on the support arms and put that money into tooling when that’s available.

1 Like

I’m a strange cat when it comes to buying machines. Up front, I want every option and every accessory there is (buying my Knee Mill it got truly ridiculous), then before it arrives and having read everything about the item I could get my hands on, I start planning and gathering stuff for modifications! …it’s a disease bro!
That’s a sweet machine! …enjoy! :beers: :rofl:

6 Likes

Going with full options plus as much tooling as they offer. Your going to need it anyway.

4 Likes

All the options - did the same on my table

1 Like

Just made my $500 deposit. I was sitting there waiting at the computer lol. Took the 3 options that we have at the moment. Looking forward to seeing the die options.

All for me

1 Like

I went with everything except for the stand, I want to build my own stand with multiple pull out drawers for better tooling organization.

So odd, I pressed the button pretty much as soon as sale went live. I saw no options or places to make those choices. I even went back and looked again but nothing. Wondering if it’s due to using my phone to make the purchase? Well I emailed and asked that options be added, so fingers crossed, as that would really suck to get the machine with no cnc back stop :rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 Like

That sounds awsome. Make sure to post it when done.

Yeah, site is kinda weird. I had to keep refreshing or the countdown time wasnt correct. I think youll be fine as we still have pick die options before they ship.

It says it’ll ship with tooling that will do 80% of the work you’d want, so I suspect we don’t choose anything unless it’s additional tooling.

1 Like

Stand and back gauge.

Support arms probably take up too much space for me but they’re also a little pointless on a machine this size.

1 Like

I hope you’re right!!! I believe all tooling will be at additional cost.

1 Like

Boy, when I read and reread that, it seems like it could mean either thing, but I’m leaning towards you being right. Either it’s available from the get go with the tooling included to do 80% of ones bending needs right out of the gate, or the tooling is available to purchase from the get go that could handle 80% of your bending needs.

2 Likes

I agree its written a little bit vague. But I’m highly doubtful a CNC press brake at this price point will come with any tooling.

4 Likes

There is zero chance at the price point it comes with tooling. MAYBE a short length of a top punch and bottom die but probably nothing.

3 Likes

Went with all available options. When the Die Options are posted I will most likely purchase a wide range.
This machine will be used for bending Acrylics and Polycarbonates primarily.
We anticipate thing gauge aluminum as well.
We are a CNC Router Shop, so Plastics is our niche. But we do Aluminum from time to time.

Looking forward to seeing options. January has been an expensive month. Purchasing this, another Magnetic Brake, a Fume Extractor and probably something else I do not realize yet…

Its just money…

4 Likes

All options for me.

1 Like