What is the difference between the Razor Cut 45 and Razor Cut 45 CNC

I am new, and could not find this answer in my forum search. I did not purchase the Razor Cut CNC in my initial Crossfire Pro order (Batch 2). After some consideration, I like the 50% plus savings option over a hypertherm. On the langmuir order sheet they are selling the RAzor Cut 45 with the X45 torch. When I looked on Razorweld website and Amazon, I could not find the same combo. Is this something you can only order from Langmuir Systems? Any idea if this can be added to an existing order? Thanks Dave.

The cnc one from Langmuir “should” have two extra plug on the front.

One 4 pin and one 2 pin

The 4 pin has a just a 2 wires hooked up to trigger the plasma torch to fire from Langmuirs control box.

But found out what the other pin do and hooked them up.

4 pin connector has the arc start and an arc ok/ arc started output

2 pin connector is a voltage output for a thc setup.

So Langmuir probably will have hook ups for the new pro table to use those connections.

2 Likes

I did purchase the razerweld 45 on Amazon. Will it still work on the pro cnc.

You can make it work for sure.

I’m not sure what the hook ups will be for the pro table, I would think there going to be using all the things I listed for pro to work right.

If your not ok with opening the plasma cutter and making wiring connections and doing a little figuring because all the hook ups should be on the board still just no connectors made up for them, I would probably return it to amazon and get the cnc one from Langmuir.

Thanks for the info. I ended up calling LS. They did not answer when I called, but I left a message and they quickly got back to me and added the Razor Cut 45 CNC to my order. I appreciate the good customer service.

2 Likes