What is a crossfire with the XL kit worth?

I’m really interested in the new pro table but I should probably sell my current table. What’s it worth? Laptop platform, water tray, XL kit, homemade aluminum shelf.

Doing the same here… Don’t want to put out the lump sum for the Pro without generating some cash somewhere else… I’ve got feelers out!!

That is a great question. With the pro coming out a bunch of xl’s are gonna end up sitting in the corner of the shop, it would be a tough sell.
The market is limited, I am sure some folks will be donating them to local high schools just to make room in the shop.
I would think $6-800 would be the norm. Half the price of a new one, maybe less if a bunch hit the market at the same time in January.

The thing to keep in mind though is only the first pre orders are $1999. After that it goes up eventually to $3,000. That still makes a $800 crossfire look very attractive IMHO. I’m not 100% convinced to make the switch but if I could sell it locally pre assembled and offer a few hours of tutorial there’s a bunch of value there too

1 Like

Lot of truth there. Spending a couple of hours helping someone through their initial cut would be worth that to some folks :slight_smile: Having it setup and dialed in so it’s ready to go saves someone a fair amount of work (although there’s a lot of value putting it together and knowing how it all works).