What am I doing wrong?

Ok… with burgeoning confidence i was able to do a second file (the welding bottle hooks) successfully… now to figure out Fire control and see how that all works…

I need new computers… Im going to make a separate post about that… who knows… laptop skeet may still be in my future

Newbies… if I can do it anyone can… I didnt grow up with computers and I have railed against them my whole life… great forum here with helpful folks.

I remember reading a number of people giving up and even selling their newly acquired machines in frustration… I get it… I could have bought an expensive machine and had a plug and play…but my dollars in the shop are hard fought and I want to make sure a table is something Ill really use and make it pay… then I might consider buying a large machine. The adage knowledge is power is true… and if you have to really learn something… you’ll be better at the entire process… not just a monkey pushing buttons

1 Like

Glad you got it sorted out. The rest will come now that you have the basic concept of how it works. There will be a learning curve when it comes to designing especially if you plan on using fusion but once you get it its easy.
A good computer makes a big difference but you don’t need a $3000 dollar laptop. I have two laptops that I use on a regular basis and the both work well.
The first one is a asus vivobook with 8gb ram that I got for around $600 bucks and a asus zenbook with 16gb ram that was just under $1000 and if there is a difference in them its not a huge noticeable difference. Also I live in Canada so that’s canadian dollars lol

1 Like

Just wait…you’re just getting started with F360. You’ll have plenty of opportunities in the future lol :rofl:

Glad you got that working!

2 Likes