We were all new, at some point

OMG. My head is going to actually explode from all the info I’m taking in. I’m probably overthinking this, that is what I do and I know it. Maybe I should not read every post, every day, sometimes twice. Nope, I still will.

It’ll all click when I get my hands on it… right? :weary: Jeez machine gets here in April, either I’m going to know where EVERY post is for each problem or it’ll go flawless. (I’ll be posting in April. :sweat_smile::rofl:)

1 Like

we look forward to this enthusiasm in your next posts…
I know the info overload feeling…
you will be better prepared the the people who have come to purchase a table to sk…“no one told me I needed a compressor for this???”
believe me it has happened!!!

3 Likes

Looking forward to your posts! You’re doing what I did about a year ago…absorb as much info as I could and started playing with the software to get the ‘workflow’ down. Made many mistakes and learned tons before my table even got here. When it did, I was pretty comfortable about doing my first 10 or so cuts. Made more mistakes…learned more…it’s fun - don’t get frustrated - lots going on to master and get good at!

2 Likes

Welcome to the Knowledge Center!! There is so much info here that it can make your head hurt. So please never be afraid to ask a question! Someone will help you or at least try to. So If no one can help send an E-mail to support at Langmuir. Don’t be like Some people, jump the gun and attack Langmuir. .

2 Likes

Those other guys are fooling around with you. It’s so simple even THEY got it! It’s not hard… it just takes someone willing to spend 30,000 hours to learn it!!!
JK, actual it’s more like 3000 hours.
well, no. you’ll be cutting within 200 hours… um, probably 10-15 once you get your table setup.

3 Likes

From reading this Forum I beleive all of your answers are correct in certain instances.

1 Like

You can get a jump ahead if you have down loaded the software of your choice and start playing with programming. I use Fusion 360 for the Cam and Post Process and I use BobCad for most of my prints ( I have had BobCad for about 30 years) . BobCad is expensive!! There are free soft ware out there. The Gurus here on the Forum can help you with this.

1 Like