Waiting on pro so I built a little sumthin

I got my cut60 and machine torch in the mail so I figured I’d burn some time making a little cart for it to slid under the machine and also wheel around when I’m using the hand torch.
Still have to add some wheels. If math works like I intended an 8in wheel in the back, the front legs will be perpendicular to the ground.

Still a few things to add and finish welding but thought I’d sare.

5 Likes

Looks good, well done

I hope that your cut60 works as good as mine has.

Good luck

I have high hopes, every thing iv read has been positive. I went back and forth between it and a 45xp but with almost a 2k price difference apples for apples I ended starting with this one.

@Natemade what machine torch did you get? i bought a forcecut 40 for my pro table, would like to get a machine torch so i can leave it hooked to the table if i want to use the plasma to make a cut outside or away from the table.

That was my plan as well. I bought an ptm60 machine torch from George, mechanic416 here on the forum. He is very active on here and very helpful.

1 Like

I got my machine torch from his also for my RW45, only have made 2 cuts with it so far but definitely seams to be better!