USB gound loop isolator

Here is a link to a fantastic product for you guys with ground loop issues. This product not only eliminates the ground loop issue but also ensures the 5-volt signal is not compromised to the Langmuir control box. A lot of problems with laptops are caused by the 5-volt signal being interrupted due to the low-power versions of the laptop design. This is not a cheap device, but it is undoubtedly more affordable than a sheet of steel. By he way, this guy sells many quality products that are engineered especially for CNC installations.

5 Likes

How do I know if I’m having a ground loop issue?

There is unpredictable behavior during cutting, such as the screen locking up or the IHS stopping working. However, most people don’t have an issue.

most people are not like @Bigdaddy2166

lol…heheheheheeh

1 Like

I have two ex wives and a current wife that would totally agree with toolboy.:grin:

1 Like

WHAAAAT??? :astonished: :astonished: :astonished: :astonished: :astonished: :astonished: :astonished: :astonished:

1 Like

Yep, and both the ex-wives want me back now. They can’t find anybody with a job or a black Amex card. Now, that’s funny.:rofl:

2 Likes

it is a trap…run!!!..

soon they will all gang up on you…compare notes…I am gflad I live in Canada because that mushroom cloud is gonna be big!!!..lol

3 Likes

My computer screen never locked up, but I have seen some strange cuts that were way off from the code just randomly once in a wile I thought maby was like some dust on the gantry type of deal will keep a eye out . I been at this a year now this is my first computer and fusion is the first program I have ever had the chance to learn. It’s been a slow year I tell ya but I’m getting somewear. Pretty excited to be able to do what I can do as of this point and that’s nowhere near any kind of the potential that’s available so feeling pretty starry eyed I’ve read just about all the stuff in here over the year. Just been quiet floating around. Anyway. Carry on everybody. My name is Magnus. I’m in Myrtle Creek Oregon later :facepunch:

4 Likes