Twitch (and youtube) Live Streams CAD CAM

yesterday I did some cutting of the projects I’ve been live streaming for the last week.

From today

Live streamed a couple forum topics this morning.

I plan on streaming again this morning in about 20 minutes .

2 Likes

Wow you are a cutting machine!!! Will you sell most of that?

1 Like

Yes most of that will go to the gallery or on rotation for the weekend markets.

The nevermore crow is for my wife. But I told her it hangs in the gallery till she needs it ( it is a Halloween decoration ) and if it sells I’ll build hear another one.

that is about 1.5 sheets 48x96 14 ga

2 Likes

Lets get started Again 5:30 AM nov 14 2022

Lets use AI to make a design for Christmas sign then post it to FireShare.

xmas 2022 arabesque pattern wise man and forest.dxf (559.7 KB)

3D Model and Fusion 360 Download

Twitch live stream

https://www.langmuirsystems.com/fireshare/xmas-2022-arabesque-pattern-wise-man-and-forest-examples-from-twitch-live-stream

Link from FireShare

Remix of design in this link

2 Likes

3:45AM MST

forum topics and christmas fireshare projects.

Repairing a DXF that has areas that are not creating profiles that can be extruded.

1 Like

4:30AM MST
Making/ “Remixing” Christmas Themed cut ready files for Fireshare,

made a door hanger wreath

3D viewable model and Fusion 360 Download.

xmas 2022 wreath with antlers Christmas forum example 18" in wide

https://www.langmuirsystems.com/fireshare/xmas-2022-wreath-with-antlers-christmas-forum-example-18-in-wide
FireShare File

xmas 2022 reindeer wreath forum example tin.dxf (633.5 KB)

1 Like

Tin…thanks for the files and the video. My kid wants to build the sleigh for his school fundraiser. What is the best way to modify the file for different thickness of metal? I think we will be using 16gauge.
Thanks again - Jason

1 Like

The best way would be to create a fusion model from scratch that had easy resizing in mind so the model would be driven by the thickness and overall size.

The easy way would be to scale it based on the metal thickness you want to use. but this will scale the overall size. 50% reduction moving from .125 to .0625 in overall size.

The middle ground way to get thickness and overall size you desire is modify the fusion file above manually.

What size sleigh were you thinking of?

1 Like

3am mst live stream. creating a unique birthday present design with cityscapes and compass rose.

This was the drawing I was given.

part way through

1 Like

Part 2 of the CityScape B day gift 4:45am mst

3 Likes

Wow you never cease to impress. Would you be willing to sell maybe .001 percent of your talent?

1 Like

The overall size now is fine, my guess is that if j just reduce bt 50%, some of the features will be difficult to cut well. I like these files wherethe pieces slip together like this but it always seems like i am trying some different gauge metal than it was designed for.

2 Likes

It definitely can be tough. Maybe I’ll do a stream where I take that exact sleigh change it from 1/8. To 1/16

2 Likes

Looks great T.
It seems like we should be able to pull in the dxf into fusion then add some dimensions to get the job done, maybe even using a variable, so that the design could be changed on the fly by just changing one variable…

1 Like

My Youtube Channel is Now up and Running . If you want any of these Twitch video topics move over to YouTube please let me know.

1 Like

Starting a stream at 3:00mst pm

Building a lever that will bolt on to my hub to hold the wheel spindle steady so I can remove that ball joint nut… The end of the lower control arm broke off and is still attached to ball joint.

ugly and not really the way to go about it but it is what i am doing.

Enjoy the Stream!

1 Like

Continuing on with this project

5:20pm mst

I got a little carried away.

2 Likes

make sure you show us when you use it. I am curious as to what your doing with it.

After 5 solid hours of sleep time to get back at it.

Streaming at 3:45-4am mst

thinking of a few mods to yestarday’s project

will start a design for fireshare using the canvas feature in fusion 360 a 5:15am mst after a quick break.

Xmas santa boy.dxf (404.0 KB)

Ill add this to FireShare

https://www.langmuirsystems.com/fireshare/xmas-2022-24x16-boy-and-santa-panel-example-langmuir-forums-tinwhisperer-example-live-stream-from-twitch#comment-3016

FIXED NC FILE PIERCE DELAY NOW .5 SECONDS

xmas santa boy.nc (75.6 KB)

4 Likes

Hey TW, I love the videos. I learn something every time I watch. But I can just barely hear your voice. I have no issues hearing any other videos. Maybe you need a headset mic…?

1 Like