Transporting Fully assembled table across country

I actually have kind of an odd question. I’m looking to move my already functioning and assembled plasma cutter and CNC table across the country into a below zero cold climate. Do any of you have any suggestions for the best way to transport it with the least amount of hassle as far as disassembling and reassembling? Also is there any special care that needs to be taken if it’s stored in a below zero environment? Any help is appreciated thank you!

If I was moving it across country, I would make a wooden crate for it. At todays wood prices it could get salty. I would totally enclose it in 1/2" plywood with 2/4" frame. It would not matter what temp it would be stored in , as long as the water table was completely dry. If your moving it yourself shipping would not come into play. If shipping then the size and weight could run you 500 to over 1000 dollars if going to the lower 48. if outside that get a quote first Might be cheaper to sell it and get another one when your ready to use it at your new location which you do not list. Good luck in your move.

Thanks for the great suggestions! Heading from Sacramento to Minneapolis I think I’ll try the crate option!