Torch that comes with Razor 45

I got my Razorweld CNC version earlier this year and it came with thie Torch pictured below. According to the manual, it’s the HYPH45. Is that the same as the Razorweld X45 Torch?

There was 2 so-called X45 torch’s the early model was a PH70. That is the new model TH70 style torch also called the HYP45/X45 torch. They changed the name to make you believe you are getting a Hypertherm torch that it is NOT and it DOES NOT use Hypertherm consumables.

1 Like

Thanks for the clarification. I was so confused on this topic that I bought the X45 Torch and it is coming in this week. Now I need to send it back because it turns out I already have the X45 Torch, it just was not called that or was branded that way.

These TH70/HYP45/X45 torch’s are great for hand cutting as you only need one set of consumables. But their is a draw back using them on a CNC table as one set of consumables does not work out so well.

The torches that come with Razorweld 45 plasma cutter that we sell are compatible with Hypertherm Powermax Consumables. I can show you three 4x8 sheets we cut up last week on XR using a set of them. Got over 1800 pierces out of them. I have seen you mention many times that these are not compatible. We don’t censor anything on this forum and will continue not to do so, but i want to make sure all of our customers know that our official company stance is that Hypertherm pmax 45 consumables fit and are compatible with the X45 torch.

1 Like

I don’t want to get in a war over this and I do not care were anyone buys their consumables. You use what ever You want. I am telling you Hypertherm does not recommend using their consumables on the X45 torch. There has been a lot of people that has had a lot of trouble using Hypertherm consumables on that torch. Now if you recommend Hypertherm consumables on that torch why does Langmuir not sell them? Next thing you will be telling people that the aftermarket consumables Langmuir is selling is as good as Hypertherm consumables.

If I have ever posted anything on this forum that was not true or misleading, I would really like to know about it.

Also anyone that wants to contact me can call me 8am to 9pm est .

1 Like