THC torch won't fire (Solved)

So I can’t get the touch to fire. I even tried turning off the THC and used the torch fire button and still no luck.

I’m using the raw voltage off my 62i

I can hear the relay clicking and still nothing

Is machine torch supposed to be hooked into this port also?

Why is your torch ON/OFF cable not plugged in?

Sorry didn’t read the rest but your title is answered based on your last picture alone.

My bad I did have plug in after making the cable longer but the torch didn’t fire.

I have pins one and two hooked up but looking at the machine torch the number one pin is missing

That drawing is of the CNC port on the back of the plasma cutter. Plug the torch back in. You’re working on the wrong end of the machine.
Find the supplied plug and wire it to pins 1 and 2 on the backport. It would help if you soldered the wires to the blue plug that was provided with the Everlast. Then plug that cord into the port on the control box that says torch on/ off.
The harness supplied by Langmuir can be wired either way. It’s just an on-off switch.

3 Likes

Holy shit it cuts! I am going to chalk this up to my own stupidity. Took the blue plug apart and found I had the pins wrong. Thanks guys the help is awesome.

3 Likes

Long time coming, isn’t it? Congratulations
Now, put some water in that tray before you burn a hole in the bottom.

5 Likes

Will do. Thanks again for all your help and that goes for everyone. I’m stoked can’t wait to start cutting stuff out.

1 Like