THC self wiring instillation

Bought razor weld cut 45 from a different vendor and website for Langmuir lacking in instructions. Can anyone make this easy for me?

Have a look at this thread. Wiring Razorweld45 without Voltage Divider for THC

1 Like

Thanks for the link, I was able to get raw voltage connected but not sure how to install divided voltage input pigtail cables?

its one or the other, not both. since you already have it connect for RAW, go with that.

1 Like

If you have the raw voltage connected, you just connect the Red and Black plugs from those cables to the corresponding spots on the VIM box. Then you connect the supplied cable(with plugs on both ends) from the PV out on the VIM box to the input on the control box.

If you don’t have any CNC ports on that cutter, you will have to figure out where to connect the torch firing wires.

1 Like

Thankyou, I just contacted razor weld in the plasma cutter that I have has the 20 to 1 port so I don’t think it’s going to work. The cable I have is 2 small 20 gauge wires red and black that go to 50:1

Again, you don’t need to hook up anything to divided voltage if you have already connected the raw voltage wires inside the machine. You should have received a cable with two plugs on it. One end goes in the PV out of the VIM box and the other end goes to the control box.

Just know that this is not the only connection that you will have to make to the machine. There is a separate cable for firing the torch that will need to be hooked up. This has nothing to do with the THC. Some Razorweld machines have a port on the front for connecting the torch firing cable. If yours does not, you will have to splice into wires inside the machine.

1 Like

Ok great, Thankyou. I did already tap into wires for torch firing

1 Like