THC live voltage reading high

hello! new here and iv’e tried to look for things that would help with my problem but have had no luck. so my live voltage is 253 i have went through a lot of the trouble shooting and can’t figure anything out. i did figure out if unplug the IHS the high voltage goes away. i have checked the vim and the 50-1 and all that checks out.

OK so I have an update. I’m working with the crossfire Pro. I just received it put it together so I’m pretty sure I figured out what was wrong. the IHS switch was touching the Screwfeed screw and must’ve been back feeding through everything.

1 Like

@justbob1 Welcome to the Forum

That great you solved the issue .

When you get cutting, come back and post some project photos.

2 Likes

So I was just wondering what you thought about my issue? I’m I right by thinking that the ihs switch should not be touching the z screw feed.
The machine is brand new and that part was already assembled.
I just figured that the only time I was having my problem was when the IHS was plugged in.
Thank you for your time :smiley:

1 Like

That exact issue has been found on several machines. The switch is not supposed to touch the lead screw and will cause voltage and IHS system issues.

2 Likes

Awesome thank you. I mean it drove me crazy for about 8 hours but I’m glad I was able to figure it out.

1 Like