Thc and ihs no motion

How do I enable thc? Fire control screen shows height control: no connections. Trying my first cut using a cut ready file from fireshare. Runs program fine, but no z axis movement. No motion for ihs either. I can control z axis motion with key pad

Sir, posting the same question in different threads will not get you answers any faster…

and here also
https://forum.langmuirsystems.com/t/thc-and-ihs-not-working/13585

all it will do is question your purpose here…please do not do this…it pisses off us old guys…

we are not mods but always willing to help…when not pissed off…heheheheh
thanks…

Continuing the discussion from Thc and ihs no motion:

very sorry, did see the troublshooting label at first. figured i posted in the wrong section.

1 Like

FYI, you can edit your own thread title and category. Just click on the pencil icon next to the title.

1 Like

I had to install the drivers manually on my mini pc despite it being a Windows 10 machine. If you run Windows and don’t see the machine in your device manager it could be you need to do the same.

Z axis does not move when you dry run a program.

1 Like

I also had to manually install the usb drivers on my window 10 machine.

Please tell me more! I have an old window machine that works almost flawlessly. I cannot get the USB port to talk to crossfire machine. Nothing. How do I manually install the magic USB driver to make this thing work??? PLEASE AND THANK YOU

Welcome to the forum!

First you have to tell us WHAT machine you have and then we can point you to necessary drivers.