Stainless water table for first batch

The difference it makes is pretty crazy, isn’t it? We tell people the added cost of the WT isn’t a “requirement” but an “option” but we always kind of want to say BUT YOU WILL WANT IT

4 Likes

Do we need to sign up to receive a replacement table? My aluminum one has weep holes right now.

Mine weeped from the corners new. I tapped the seems a little tighter with a small ball peen and a backer then put a touch of silicone sealer on the inside seem. Been fine ever since.

mine is from the known issues with the aluminum pitting from use.

Theoretically that is all of us with aluminium tables.

Yeah… I tried mine out without the water table and it filled my 40x60 shop with smoke faster than I would have ever believed. GET THE WATER TABLE!!!

1 Like

Please email us directly! If we’re not tagged in a forum post, we don’t see these concerns. So sorry it’s taken 10d, but please email info@langmuirsystems.com thank you!

kind of a bummer the tableS are stainless now. us who ordered early got the ALUMINUM TABLES. WOULD HAVE PREFFERED THE STAINLESS TABLE… FIRST water table I got was damaged with a hole in it from the slat holders. from shipping no doubt. LANGMUIR WAS Awesome and sent me a replacement so it was only about a week to get the new one, which came undamaged. but the drain plug set up and anode still leaks .
ill get to it eventually. its a drip here and there. even cranking on it still leaks…again its the only issue with the table so far. so Im happy…

Order 4222
I got a stainless table.
Wish you would not have drilled the mounting holes.
Mounted SS angles on alternate sides of end tubes
Mounted SS extended foot angle in center of table
Fabricated a die to dimple the table bottom so that drain is recessed

I gots a drip or 2 on mine. Just going to order a stainless sometime.

1 Like

Throw some teflon tape/paste on the threads.

Already did still leaks

i found it was the seal for the brass fitting that was leaking. due to the fact you cant tighten it down enough. the seal just pushes out when you do.