Spare parts for crossfire pro

I was looking to have some parts on hand for my crossfire pro. Does anyone know how to order from Langmuir now that you can’t reach them by phone?

Most parts can be sourced on Amazon. Just use search feature for the specific parts you’re looking for and it should point you to part numbers for Amazon or other vendors.

Lots of threads for stepper motors and lead screw clamps.

Ok that is nice to know. Do you just use google lens or something else to identify parts?

There is only a few parts I would say to have extras of.
1.stepper motor
2.36V power supply
3.lead screw couplers

Just use search function on this forum top right and use those key works will point you in right direction

That is what I’m looking for.
Thank you it is appreciated

IMO and experience, a Stepper Motor Driver is much more likely to fail than a Stepper motor.

2 Likes

My Pro is over 2 years old and never had a single issue. The problems are mainly around THC and moisture in your air causing cut problems. I don’t have THC and got a M60 and Tru-Flate Dessicant Dryer for my air lines. Going to run it until wheels fall off and then order what is needed.

On hand parts are consumables not motors and cables in my opinion.

4 Likes

ALITOVE 36V 10A 360W Power Supply Switch Transformer Adapter AC 110V / 220V to DC 36V 10amp Universal Regulated Switching Converter for LED Strip Light CCTV Camera Security System Amazon.com

I will tell you this that: if you tell them it’s for spare parts, they won’t sell you it. They want the spare supply for customers that are broken down. I get it.

3 Likes

Thank you all for your help. I am on my 3rd year on the machine and everything has been working perfectly but I thought it was time to have a couple things on hand as it is getting more and more use. Thanks again and if you guys think of anything else it would be appreciated.

2 Likes