Something is jamming

Has anyone had this happen, today I cut a few pieces in the morning, everything went fine, one was quite intricate, a few hours later I came back into the shop and tried to cut another piece and it jammed up somewhere (there was no tip up) so it wrecked that piece as it was already about 80% complete, so I moved the plate and tried again, it also jammed up, not in the exact spot but wrecked another, then a third one wrecked, so I shut everything down checked all my connections and lubed my lead screws, tried a different part, made it part way through and jammed again, wrecked another piece so I ran the break in program to see if there was a bad spot on the lead screws, it went back and forth until line 61 when it jammed, both x and y, I tried 3 times on the break in program and it does the same thing. Anyone know what’s going on? @langmuir-daniel I have a short video of what it’s doing, this just started happening this afternoon, been working fine up till now

Just to be clear, it jams both X and Y at the exact same time? And on the same line of code?

@langmuir-daniel yes it seems they both stop and the motors start buzzing, anyway I can post this short video of it happening?

Id recommend sending an email to support with the video attached and one of the reps will get you some help.

One not sot obvious thing might be Mach3 quitting because it’s a demo version. Just a thought.

Thank you for the input, looks like it was a problem with the usb port on my computer, plugged into another spot and its back to normal

@langmuir-daniel alright the problem is back, I thought it was a USB port but it isn’t, y axis randomly stalls again, after reading some other forums I decided to try switching my y axis and x axis, when I did that I was able to run my y axis back in forth a lot of times from one Mac to the other without any issue, as soon as I switch back I’m getting intermittent stalling all over the place also I’m hearing something clicking when they axis moves, possible bearing failing?