So many choices in computers... which ones are best for Fusion 360

So… after my foray into CAD I immediately identified both my desktop and laptop are ancient and are in need of serious upgrades(replacement)
Autodesk shows these requirments
System requirements for Autodesk Fusion 360

WINDOWS BASED

Microsoft Windows Windows 10 (64-bit) Semi-Annual Release Channel
CPU Type x86-based 64-bit processor (e.g. Intel Core i, AMD Ryzen series), 4 cores, 1.7 GHz or greater; 32-bit not supported
ARM-based processors partially supported via Rosetta 2 only - see this post for more information.
Memory 4 GB of RAM (integrated graphics recommend 6 GB or more)
Graphics Card Supported for DirectX 11 or greater
Dedicated GPU with 1 GB or more of VRAM
Integrated graphics with 6 GB or more of RAM
Disk Space 3 GB of storage
Display Resolution 1366 x 768 (1920 x 1080 or greater at 100% scale strongly recommended)
Pointing Device HID-compliant mouse or trackpad, optional Wacom® tablet and 3Dconnexion SpaceMouse® support
Internet 2.5 Mbps or faster download; 500 Kbps or faster upload
Dependencies .NET Framework 4.5, SSL 3.0, TLS 1.2+

Recommended specs for complex modelling and processing
CPU Type 3 GHz or greater, 6 or more cores
Memory 8 GB RAM or greater
Graphics Dedicated GPU with 4 GB or more VRAM, DirectX 12 supported

After putting in those specs I come up with a plethora of gaming computers with high render graphics… and they range from basic… about 1300.00 to exotic… 3000.00

My question is what computers are people using that they find success with with an eye for NON OBSOLESCENCE …
My current W10 three year old laptop wont run autocad because of a low powered graphics card… I bought it for presentations and documents…not ever thinking cad would be in my future. My current desktop, ten years old, takes minutes to load and has slow cad processing speeds
Since buying computers is potentially expensive I would love some suggestions that would be
A) Good as a desktop B) Good as a laptop to run the machine in the welding shop environment

Can I run a “good” sic more expensive autocad desktop… process everything and transfer the files to a “lesser” (more budget) laptop that can be dedicated for the shop environment?

Thank you

Look at the Dell G3. We have three of the running fusion with no issues. Of course they are gaming rigs so they have everything Fusion wants. They are around 600 bucks.

Thank you Sir… thats a price range that doesnt sticker shock me

2019 versions 885.00 on amazon… some variants on newegg at 793.00

Here is the Amazon link to the ones we purchased. They were 613.00 at the beginning of the year.

Thank you again

Is a rugged computer necessary to help protect against dust from the cutter?

no one has complained yet…most laptops have basic dust production…or buy a keyboard cover
my full PC site 4feet from my plasma table without issues…
You could always vacuum it from time to time