Simulating cut paths

is there a way to slow down the torch head image / tracking when running simulation in manufacturing process in fusion 360? When I simulate mine go so fast I cannot even really see where it is at or what it is doing would really like to be able to slow it down so I can see what is going on is this possible and how?

mine has a slider bar right under the play rewind forward buttons. a line with just a circle on it.

1 Like

Mine does also but it only allows me to move the toggle back to the start, it doesn’t move the simulated torch head as I slide it…

very strange. I made a tool path and simulated and i can speed up or slow down

The slide on mine changes playback speed too. With the pip somewhere in the middle the simulation speed is zero.

Weird, just made a drawing today, set up cut paths, simulated and now it works… Just did most recent update 2 days ago. Hell I don’t know. Can’t decide if I like this software or not. Have it on 2 PC’s and sometimes I go from the one in the house and then right after to the one in the shop and things are different… Keep them both up to date too. Oh well works now LOL :grin:

I find that fusion is like the poker table…sometimes you just have to walk away and try your luck tomorrow.The way it slows down at times and acts crazy makes me wonder if we are testing updates before its issued to the paid customers.

1 Like

I have thought about that same thing… You all might think I am paranoid here LOL :joy: but computer techs can access your computer remotely with your permission, just think, we are using their software that runs from their servers, and to top it off we are storing our designs on there, get where I am going with this…? Can’t tell me someone along the lines isn’t watching…

After I post process to a tap file I will undo everything back to prior to creating my toolpath and then export to my desk a copy of the file…I never save to the server.

Yeah, because what I’m doing is so fascinating :grin: