Shipping time question

So after reading a few posts, I’m getting the impression that the statement that tables ordered in August would ship in September was BS.
Has this changed or are they expecting people to wait 3 or 4 months,.and why not just tell people that.

Here was my experience

I ordered mine in July 9th with a shipping date to start in Aug. with the rest of the box’s to come over the next 4-5 weeks. I received My first box Aug 23rd and the next on aug 27th. I am receiving my last box today sept 22nd. I think they did what they said they would do to the best of their abilities. Granted “WE” hear ship by and think the earliest day of that month and they shipped it by the last week of said month. But they said Aug and the first one did ship in the last week of Aug. I know it feels as though the delays are intentional but these guys did EXACTLY what they told me they would do so I am grateful its all FINALLY going to be here. Its hard to wait for something that you spend so much money on. Even though this is a GREAT deal for what they offer. It is a lot of money to some of us. My Razrweld 45 shipped this week as they said it would and I hope to see it by next week. For me they did what they said they would. Be patient and good luck it will happen.

1 Like

That must be it. After all there are only 8 more days left in September. No way they can ship anything out in that time. :man_shrugging:

On the other hand, maybe it’s worth cutting them some slack in not delivering it at the beginning of Sept when there’s still a quarter of September left and trust they’ll get them out. They are not in the business of jacking customers around - some of us are on our third or more products over 3 years and not been disappointed. Odds are they’re doing everything possible to meet their shipping dates.