Sheetcam Parameters Not Right.

I have sheetcam new version and a crossfire XR and I’m sure this is something simple but my “Material and table” is listed in the positive X,Y values and when I go to nest I have to put it below the work space and its always a guessing game. Any advice or what i’m doing wrong? My post processor is from langmiurs’ website for the sheetcam program. Not sure if that is the problem or what. any help would be appreciated. Thanks!

You can choose where you want the “origin” on your table display and work area. I’m not sure where it is on the new version of Sheetcam.

On the old version it was in the options menu. You can change the size of the displayed work area and you can choose any corner or the center as your origin location.

Opitons→Machine I believe.

1 Like