Screen not connecting

Hey all i have the 4x8 crossfire XR that came with computer and monitor. Most times it takes about 10+ minutes of cycling on and off the monitor to get it to connect (not sure if its actually helping ) its very frustrating. Ive replaced the usb and hdmi cables and still the same problem. Anyone have a fix for this?

Is this new? I would contact Langmuir

I also had this issue and decided to try connecting a VGA cable between the computer and monitor. Seems the HDMI cable might be an issue. After connecting a VGA cable I have not had a issue since. Not saying it will solve everyone’s issues but sounds similar and worked for me.

Good morning Merk!

If you haven’t already given us a call or an email at support@langmuirsystems.com then you definitely should! We would love to help you get this issue sorted out.

The first step in diagnosing the source of this issue is typically checking with a different hdmi cable, which you said you’ve already done. The rest of the process is as follows:

Swap the computer end of your HDMI cable FROM the MC4000 mini computer to any other laptop or desktop available.

If the image from our laptop/desktop appears on the touchscreen, then for one reason or another, the MC4000 has failed.

If the “No Signal” message persists, and we have tried a new HDMI cable and a different computer, then we likely need to replace the monitor.

Feel free to contact us with the results to help us get you back-in-business!

1 Like