RnR card not found

Unfortunately that is a high frequency start plasma cutter and not on our approved list: http://www.langmuirsystems.com/plasma-cutters

Unfortunately the motion control board is very likely to be damaged permanently and you will need a new one. Please send an email to support@langmuirsystems.com and they will send you an invoice to purchase a new board.

Could you please then notify support to open emails from Sweden hade issues trying to get answers from support earlier !!

I just checked out our support ticket system and we have sent multiple emails to your email address and it is very likely that they are all being placed into your Spam folder.

1 Like

I have the same issue. No matter how many times I reset, restart PC/Mach 3, it won’t recognize RnR motion controller board and will not jog the motors. Using a ViperCut 30 with the table, only my fourth cut with it. Control box is making an oddly loud electrical whine periodically.

I also have an issue with my motion controller board. I’ve sent 2 emails with no response. The machine quit working on my first test of the break in that tests the x and y axis. I just got this machine yesterday and it’s already down. I need to get in contact with someone because the motion controller no longer has communication via USB. Also tested everything unplugged with only the USB from my laptop but no light indicator at all now RnR not found and not connecting. Even after a reboot and reinstall of the software. Someone please help. Thanks

Hi there,

Our emails to you may be getting caught in your Spam folder. In any case, we shipped out the replacement board yesterday and tracking shows that it will deliver on Saturday.

dan I have the same kkproblem and would like to get new board. done all thew steps that you did and sent a reply but have recived no email . thank you Denny[date=2019-06-25 timezone=“America/Los_Angeles”]

Having same problem. Mine started out not firing torch on second trigger and machine would freeze up. I have made several projects and it has worked very well. Yesterday it quit firing all together, so I checked the wiring to the firing control in cutter, ok. If i restarted the gcode it would do it again. then it stopped all together and power light was off. Pulled open case and found spade had disconnected at switch and also noticed ground from power socket had also disconnected. Crimped spades a little tighter and reconnected. Powers uo green lights on all boards. Still no motion control to steppers and rnr motion control not found. Reinstalled software and tried several usb cables no luck. I believe the motion controler fried when it lost earth ground. What do you think.

Hello my rnr motion card not found I see everyone else is having the same issue with the units. I just got more time to use it and still this unit is not the great. Please send updated parts to me . dionrandle85534@gmail.com

Hello, my old man & I had this same problem. He opened USB controllers, click device pause, close out, go back & restart. It worked, no need for new control board

so I’m having the same issue the red light is solid when connected to the computer and it will run the crossfire break in but I cant cont. jog with the arrow keys. please send advise I cant figure this out

how did you exactly do that?

Mine is having similar issues and i cant find anything to fix it. can you call and help me over the phone or help me online.