Razorweld cut charts

I know the Langmuir guys have developed a cut chart for the Razorweld 30 and 45. Any chance those will be published sometime soon?

3 Likes

Interested as well. I just figured they are probably busy as hell with shipping tables out and just haven’t had time to post it yet

1 Like

Any updates on the RazorWeld cut charts?

2 Likes

Also looking for an update on this…

Same here. I would love to have a chart for my 45.

copy that anything would help

@langmuirsystems Any update on providing cut charts for speeds and offsets?

1 Like

Bump this up again. May make my first cuts tomorrow.

I was thinking maybe all of us with razorwelds could make our own cut chart. Maybe if each of us posts up some of our settings that we had good cuts with, it would help everyone out

3 Likes

I messaged @langmuirsystems and they said razorweld was supposed to be making one but since they were taking so long that @langmuirsystems was going to make there own but with being busy with production/shipment it may be a while

That being said I’ve only really been cutting 16ga mild steel and it seems to cut really well at 120in/min at 32(ish) amps

1 Like

Nice! I’ve been cutting 14g steel at 100ipm at 30 amps and have been happy so far. I just got some 1.0mm tips in yesterday to try on aluminum since the .8mm tips get trashed when I try to cut 1/8” aluminum

If we can get others to chime in and get quite a few different gauges and cut info, I will put a spreadsheet together

2 Likes

Cut 1/8” steel today and the dross was able to be removed with pliers very easily. Cut at 45 amps @65 ipm

1 Like

3/16” steel at 40amps at 40ipm, dross was easily removed with pliers. Beware it will eat the stock nozzles though.

What nozzles are you using.

I burned through a few stock ones calibrating and getting a couple things cut out. Haven’t tried any other ones yet.

Duff, you may want to get some 1.0mm nozzles for 40 amps or more. I think that would help tremendously with going thru tips

Oneupperperformance, oh yeah I already ordered some after we talked on the other page but I needed to crank out these couple of cuts so I just got them done.

1 Like

Today I finally got to use my 1.0mm tips on some aluminum. First I cut some 1/4” aluminum but the cut wasn’t as clean as I would like, so I just did this battery strap out of 1/8” aluminum.
Cut at 45 amps and 40ipm. I was really happy with how it came out

5 Likes

Cut another one today for a customer. This one is out of 3/16 aluminum. It came out really well and most of the dross I removed with my fingers.
Cut at 45 amps at 30ipm

2 Likes