Razorcut 45 warranty

Has anyone had to warranty a Razor cut plasma yet and if so how did it go? Mine gave a big bang and let out the smoke mid cut last night. Ive had it 2 years in February and probably only has 2hrs of actual cut time on it. I am hoping they will be decent to work with on a warranty issue. But i also know the last 2 times i emailed their customer support i never got a response and thats been 6 months now.

is there a customer phone number to reach them?

Contact by Telephone on (+1) 253-859-6277, 253-859-6278 or e-mail service@razorweld.com

1 Like

I was able to contact their customer support no problem and was told to ship them the machine its still under warranty. Unfortunately it sounds like it blew a board and they do not have any in stock and are awaiting their next shipment from China. So no Idea on what the turn around time on repair will look like. If its anything like other companies that rely on Chinese componets I would anticipate 14-16 weeks. But its better than buying a new plasma.

Well if you don’t need it to get work done then its fine. I would say 4 to 6 weeks. Also note that the plasma cutter will only be under warranty for the rest of the original warranty.