Razor cut 45 no fire

If it fired by pulling the trigger, then the ground lead and torch lead are hooked up properly.

Originally, mine would NOT fire manually or within firecontrol. When I switched the ground lead and torch lead around, I was able to manually fire the torch and then able to test it with firecontrol with a successful test, voltage wise and fire wise.

If your plas fires and you think you have a high voltage issue, I don’t think I’d be looking at the plas machine too much. I would be verifying the div box is plugged in correctly, considering this is the portion(as I understand) that filters/reduces the high voltage and lowers it to the correct voltage to the table.

I’m not sure if this would cause your issue, but it’s worth confirming the wires are correct.

okay I came back down here to try this one more time didnt change anything I just took the cover of of the langmuir box because I was going to go through the THC troubling shooting flow chart and this time it fired for me when I was in the THC Control and Test all 3 times and now is cutting

1 Like

Awesome, make sure all your connections at the electrical box are tight, seems like the cables don’t like to plug in very tight on mine