PTM 60 Machine torch

The PTM60 torch’s should be here end of next week. Let me know what consumables you need and I can send you a invoice for the torch and consumables.

I will need your email address to send you a invoice.

I hate to ask you a question that’s likely been asked a thousand times. I want this torch for my razorweld 45. I think you said before that it’ll work. I assume the consumables are different. Is this correct?

Yes this torch will work on your Razorweld 45. As far as consumables and pricing your best bet would be to call me.

PLEASE NOTE: Tecmo had a price increase as of February 2020. So I will have to raise the price on the PTM 60 CNC machine torch’s up to $320, shipping will stay the same at $29. All pre-paid orders has been shipped at the old price.

Also because Italy has shut down the country there is no shipments going out so my last order of torch’s and consumables will be on back order for some time.

If you need anything, consumables, etc. you should get it now before the new order comes in and prices increase.

George

Italy has went back to work. Tecmo has started to ship orders of torch’s and consumables. My order of PTM60 CNC torch’s should be here by the end of the month. If anyone wants a torch or consumables please contact me as supply’s will be limited at this time.

I will also have a few of the UPM105 CNC torch’s, also known as the X45 CNC torch coming in this order.

Thanks,
George

I’m running a razorweld 45 with the newer torch. Would you recommend the PTM 60 as a good machine torch for this cutter? I assume the consumables are different than the hand torch. I’m popping over top your page.

On a different topic I’m not getting very good consumable life. I think I have several problems at once, related to airflow and moisture. I’m also getting a lot of water on top of the cut piece and the tip seems Like its running in the water all the time… I’m sure that’s shortening the life as well. I haven’t dialed in the amount of water in the table yet. Anyway… thanks for what you do.

Would you go with the ptm 60…or the x45 CNC? I like the idea of using the same consumables…but if the ptm60 gives me better cuts or longer life…I’d consider that

Both torch’s will work. But to answer your questions about how long the consumables last and what torch would be better would all depend on you getting everything dialed in.

First your plasma cutter and torch are setup to do everything with one air pressure and one cutting tip. This is fine for general hand cutting. This is not the best way to get precision cuts on a CNC table.

You need to be able change the air pressure and cutting tips, for every thickness of metal to get the best results. In this case one size fits all doesn’t work so well.

So I would suggest putting a air regulator with a gauge on the back of the plasma cutter and use the PTM60 torch were you can get different size cutting tips for the job.

Or you can always contact me if you need more information.

I looked on your website but, I cannot tell if you still have the PTM60’s available.

Do you have hours during which time I can call you?

Hi Rock,

People can call me anytime and leave a voice mail and I will call them back. But I answer between 9am and 6pm eastern time every day.

Perfect, thank you for your reply. I will reach out to you.

Anyone wanting a PTM60 or X45 CNC torch should get your paid order in to me soon as they are selling out fast.

Only have 2 PTM60 and 2 X45 machine torch’s left till the next order

All the PTM60’s are sold. Still have 2 X45 CNC torch’s

Do you provide a cut chart with this torch?

I’m using a RazorWeld 45 and am considering this upgrade to get better cuts and longer consumable life.

You use a cut chart only as a starting point. So you use the chart for the plasma cutter not the torch.

What do you feel are the primary benefits of your PTM60 kit over the S45 hand torch?

There is always a advantage using a CNC torch over a hand torch. And what plasma cutter a do you have with a S45 torch on it?

mechanic, do the 2 wires coming out of the machine torch by the connector end connect to anything? I have the Primeweld CUT60.

no they do not. that’s why they are caped off.