PSA - Primeweld Cut 60 plasma cutters

I am using the divided voltage. I haven’t had any issues with the THC. I have even used it to cut out some patterns in diamond plate and the THC worked flawlessly. I have watched the readout in fire control and haven’t noticed any spikes mentioned above. My issue seems to be more interference related?

that was for 72pony

1 Like

Edit: after reading other threads, it appears that not all 2021 machines are “compatible” - only those 3rd gen with the port on the back top.

So I have a Cut60 I bought end of march 2021 directly from Primeweld. Port is on the bottom of the back. To read this post right, I should be okay using it? I was using it with divided voltage on the CPC port on my Pro, which I sold this spring (I have an XR sitting in crates here for quite some time). The only issue I had was I had to have my laptop unplugged or THC would fail 100% of the time. But it never once froze up or lost THC while cutting.

1 Like

If it’s been working fine with the pro then yours isn’t affected like others have… there were only a handful that had issues and those should be using RAW voltage.

Does anyone know if a machine torch that fits the razorcut 45 will fit the primeweld 60 ?
The plug looks the same except for the handheld torch that comes with the primeweld has less pins.

The machine torch for the Razorweld 45 and the Primeweld 60 only need 2 long pins in 1 and 9 as there is no safety or trigger pins. If your torch has more then those pins they need to be removed as they can short something out or the torch will fire all the time as soon as you power the unit on.

5 Likes