Pros shipping schedule

Don’t forget the mask…

1 Like

I got my ole tanker mask…ooohhh…its gotta a drinking tube built in :beers:

1 Like

Funny thing about that is I have n95/100 masks I use melting aluminum down into billets. :grinning:

2 months ago wife was like we need masks!!!

I’m like wtf? I wear these every couple weekendd lol

So back on topic (bansil scrolls back up to see what topics was)

1 Like

Oh, by the way…I failed so I said/say. …#! $@-it getting in hot tub…ya’ll have a great Friday evening

1 Like

19E/K Guntruck?

1 Like

Certified DAT…19K if ya ain’t CAV ya aint shit :crazy_face:

Always remember…track…track…lase…track…track…on the way---------->

You? :popcorn:

Started on the M60A3 for a very short time and transitioned over to the M1A1HC. Don’t forget to remove that cap before you lase lase :slightly_smiling_face: nothing worse than seeing those flashing zeros…

Lol, I rode on one back in like 74 through streets of Kiaserslten(s/p) Germany, during dads 2nd Germany tour

1 Like

Ummm,… (long uncomfortable pause).

Sooo,… anyone know where they’re at in shipping right now? Has Marcus bought his first tool-set to put his machine together yet? Did gun truck and eric ever eat pulled pork in the hot together with their tanker masks on for social distancing? I’m leaving this forum with more questions than I came with now. Hell, I forgot my question. lmao

2 Likes

Welp let’s see, I will kind of wing this since I’m sitting on the shiter getting ready to go to the dump…lol…dump…ironic isn’t :rofl:
I got my notice for last box and I’m 11000-ish.

I’m sure Marcus is using a combo of craftsman and snap-on with a couple HF impact sockets…he is gtg.

Me and Eric have not met yet…if you know ole tankers we are both fixing shit we have tore up…I ran over another wheel barrow, #3. 2 of them I did accidentally, I promise.
The 3rd on was a real, Real accident :flushed: wifey put it behind the dump truck like 5 minutes after I parked it…RIP lowes wheel barrow.
Yeah she was pissed…
The mask thing :thinking: we just meet our friends at the lake (lots of clean fresh air) or at fire pit (between the alcohol sanitizer and hot smoky air we are gtg)
Eric…I can give coordinates when I fire up the smoker…
Dean…can you read a map? Its BYOB and BYOC…we got room.:sunglasses:

No mask required

1 Like

12031 box 1 on the road, no word on thc yet.

Dean, we love NC to visit, 1st time I took wifey to see the Wright Brothers museum area I was shocked that there was a highway there now(hung out at Duck for years camping) brewthru…agh the memories. We did a lighthouse tour in our bus back in 2013.drove up to Corolla and then south on 12 to bald head. We had a caravan of 3, a bus ,a bumper pull tiny trailer and a 25ish bumper pull…had a ball. We have done Emerald ilse every year for 13 years…hoping beer-flu doesn’t stop #14…you sound like you have a nice spread, ready to relax

Ummm… what is a wheel barrow?

3 Likes

Aren’t you supposed to have a rack on the back of that thing for your clubs?

4 Likes

:rofl::rofl::joy:OMG! So true though…:joy::rofl::rofl:

On a Funny $50 mistake side, I bought some 10x15mm cable chains off of Ebay. I got 2 meters (actually 2 1meter chains you must connect yourself), and 2 meters 10x20mm.
After looking at them, THEY DONT OPEN…
Most of my Pro cables wont fit through them.:face_with_symbols_over_mouth::rage:
Well :fu:me I guess… Kinda funny when you think about it. But, I’ll find a use for them somewhere.
Need to order the right ones this time…
Too proud to admit my mistake for a refund…:joy::rofl:

1 Like

What do you mean? Don’t open? You mean like one entire side popping off so you can install an already routed cable? If so, I’m pretty sure most cable chains, especially inexpensive ones are like that. You need to route cables and wires before terminating the ends.

1 Like

CT. Here is my ole girl…67 ford 5000…I just bury the 18 plows and she does magic…

Last year was last planting for awhile…2100 ft of Kennebec potatoes…

Last pic was 3 years ago I think

3 Likes

My wheel barrow/mower/brush cutter/ tiller /discer/blader / planter / 1/4 of one of my sweet corn patches planted.

2 Likes

Now a tractor thread…:sunglasses:

Jim beautiful land :+1:

building my potato hiller years ago…you can see the row making thingy I did also…

3 Likes